Due to Covid -19, I ask that all patients arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment time, unaccompanied unless you are a minor who requires a parent/guardian.
Every patient is required to complete a pre-screening questionnaire that will be automatically emailed 24 hours before each appointment. This questionnaire will cover policies and confirm your health status before I can treat you (If you have any difficulty completing and/or submitting this questionnaire you can also find a back-up intake form in your patient profile on our online booking system, entitled To be completed only if the emailed screening questionnaire does not work – COVID-19 screening and protocols.)
Please note that if you do not complete this pre-screening questionnaire prior to arriving at the clinic, it may be necessary to cancel your appointment to ensure personal safety, so please contact me if you are unable to complete the emailed questionnaire or the back-up intake.
- Please arrive no more than 5 mins early for your appointment time.
- Please bring and wear a mask at all times while in the clinic require a mask to be worn the whole time.
- Upon arriving, please either use some hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the washroom.
- If you need to cancel your appointment due to illness, please give me as much notice as you possibly can! No-shows will still be subject to a late-cancellation fee.
- Please practice social distancing as much as possible in the hallways, elevator, and waiting area.
- I will continue to directly bill ICBC and your private insurers as before, and prefer that payments be done through Jane Payments via a credit card on file. If this is an issue for you please call prior to your appointment to let me know.
- Currently I will only provide emailed receipts, and ask that all intake forms and appointment scheduling be done online. If you have any questions, a text on the day of your appointment or email is preferred.
- Please do not bring any food or personal drinks into the clinic at this time, with the exception of water bottles with lids.
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, I will ask you mandatory screening questions to confirm the status of your health and any potential contact with COVID-19.
Most importantly! If, in the 14 days prior to your appointment date, you have had, or are coming down with, a cold, flu or any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone with symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the clinic. Rest at home and contact your family doctor or medical provider as needed, or call 8-1-1. You can use the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool to help determine your health status.